A Day Trip to Maastricht, Netherlands

Thursday, November 5, 2015

My brother is here in Europe spending 10 days with us. You know we had to hit up as many countries as possible. We are sticking to anything 2 hours or less around us. We will have hit 5 countries in all, including Luxembourg. After exploring Luxembourg and Trier, which we are pros at we decided to explore a beautiful city in the Netherlands. Maastricht is a beautifully historic city with lots of great shopping and treats. I love the design and set up of all the homes and buildings in the Netherlands. I added an extra 50 photos of them to my collection from Easter. The gorgeous, sunny, 62 degree weather we had made our day much better. We have had lots of gloom and rain as of late here in Lux. I won't ransack with hundreds of photos. Here are a few of my favorites from the day. Enjoy!

































3 comments:

  1. What fun adventures! And might I add, how glamorus you're looking these days mama?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful place, and what a fun time of year to travel around..!! Love that tree-lined walkway with ALL the leaves on the ground, so pretty. And YOU are rocking that hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures could be on postcards! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete