Lions and Tigers and Bears;Oh My

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

One thing I really wanted to do before we headed back across the pond was to take Brynn to the zoo. We have a small zoo about an hour away from us that I decided would be perfect. I mean, sneaking in an Old Navy trip all in the same trip sure makes it worth every second in the car. I think Brynn had just reached the right age to really notice the animals. If I would have let her jump those fences she would have been all in. The carousel ride and train ride weren't too shabby either in her opinion. How many of the same pictures can you take with every animal? TONS! I'll spare you all of them and share some of my favorites.



That is a monkey and I am pretty sure they had a connection. She is quite the monkey herself sometimes. 





I know one thing is for sure… I am so happy to be out of 105 degree weather and in the 80s!

3 comments:

  1. The zoo is so fun! Love the pics! and OMG 105? I would die, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete